Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Ways to market during the week of the wedding which enhances the customer experience and also benefits your business.
- The importance of thinking of the customer experience as a form of marketing.
- Building a systematic approach to marketing the week-of the wedding including:
- before the wedding
- day of the wedding
- week after the wedding
- moving forward following the wedding
- Before the wedding be sure to touch base with your couples and send a pre-wedding questionnaire.
- Tips and Tricks on how you can incorporate or improve the same-day slideshow.
- How you can use “reception cards” and simple 10-page “honeymoon albums” to make it easy to share your work and expand your reach.
- Ways to easily utilize an assistant to their full potential on the wedding day to improve your efficiency and productivity.
- Being intentional and keeping in mind you need to deliver “delight and surprise” to your clients throughout the process.
- The importance of having an intentional marketing schedule and how to design a system that works for you.
- Examples of ways to meaningfully interact with your couple on social media within the week of the wedding.
- How to use your blog and preview gallery to make the client start to think about their wedding album early on and encourage album sales.
- Encourage your clients to market for you by using online galleries and sticky albums to encourage your clients to share your work and market for you.
- The importance of getting your digital proofs out within a week of the wedding to capitalize on the excitement and emotion from the wedding day.
- Examples of ways to create multiple touch points to regularly pull your clients, their family & friends, and your other followers to your blog and website.
- Tips on how to maintain and continually repeat that “wow” moment for your clients.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is an all-in-one business success software for photographers, built by the team from SproutingPhotographer.com. It combines Studio Management software with Online Galleries, Album Proofing, Sales Galleries, Contextual Education and more.
Links and Resources:
- Sprouting Photographer article on Delivering delight and surprise to your clients
- Sprouting Photographer article on Improving your productivity by scheduling your work week
- Tap Mount Albums
- Sticky Albums
- ShootDotEdit Resource: Recharge Your Business – The Wedding Photographer’s Offseason Checklist