Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Ways to market during the week of the wedding which enhances the customer experience and also benefits your business.
- The importance of thinking of the customer experience as a form of marketing.
- Building a systematic approach to marketing the week-of the wedding including:
- before the wedding
- day of the wedding
- week after the wedding
- moving forward following the wedding
- Before the wedding be sure to touch base with your couples and send a pre-wedding questionnaire.
- Tips and Tricks on how you can incorporate or improve the same-day slideshow.
- How you can use “reception cards” and simple 10-page “honeymoon albums” to make it easy to share your work and expand your reach.
- Ways to easily utilize an assistant to their full potential on the wedding day to improve your efficiency and productivity.
- Being intentional and keeping in mind you need to deliver “delight and surprise” to your clients throughout the process.
- The importance of having an intentional marketing schedule and how to design a system that works for you.
- Examples of ways to meaningfully interact with your couple on social media within the week of the wedding.
- How to use your blog and preview gallery to make the client start to think about their wedding album early on and encourage album sales.
- Encourage your clients to market for you by using online galleries and sticky albums to encourage your clients to share your work and market for you.
- The importance of getting your digital proofs out within a week of the wedding to capitalize on the excitement and emotion from the wedding day.
- Examples of ways to create multiple touch points to regularly pull your clients, their family & friends, and your other followers to your blog and website.
- Tips on how to maintain and continually repeat that “wow” moment for your clients.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .
Links and Resources:
- Sprouting Photographer article on Delivering delight and surprise to your clients
- Sprouting Photographer article on Improving your productivity by scheduling your work week
- Tap Mount Albums
- Sticky Albums
- ShootDotEdit Resource: Recharge Your Business – The Wedding Photographer’s Offseason Checklist