MJ GottliebSerial Entrepreneur and Co-Founder of Hustle Branding
MJ Gottlieb is a lifelong entrepreneur, having owned and operated five businesses and one not-for profit foundation over the last 21 years. He specializes in providing comprehensive strategic solutions in various aspects of business. His expertise focuses on five principal areas: start-up development, corporate strategy, brand management/licensing, conceptualization and implementation of product launches, and helping start-ups to create strategic alliances to help fund their growth. MJ also wrote the book How To Ruin A Business Without Really Trying which is a highly animated, layman’s terms business book containing fifty-five painstaking, yet hysterical tales from MJ’s journey as an entrepreneur.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Why mistakes are necessary and are the stepping stones for future success – only if you are able to learn from them.
- Passion vs. emotion and their effect on your decisions and mistakes.
- How your ego can get in the way of your success.
- How to overcome your emotions when making decisions.
- The importance of having a support network.
- How to not over-promise and under-deliver and actually do the opposite.
- Some of the perils of social media – never believe it unless you can verify it.
- The importance of knowing who ‘the hand who feeds you’ belongs too and doing your due diligence.
- How to not ‘act your age’ in your business.
- How asking for help is one of the best business decisions you can make.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is an all-in-one business success software for photographers, built by the team from SproutingPhotographer.com. It combines Studio Management software with Online Galleries, Album Proofing, Sales Galleries, Contextual Education and more.