Twyla LapointeOwner of Last Resort Consulting and Recovering Workaholic
Twyla Lapointe is a happily married recovering workaholic whose ambitions include finally making that trip to Italy she’s always dreamed of, having a large family (consisting of children and dogs) and reading all the books on her bookshelf. Oh, and being a successful entrepreneur, but that was really inevitable. She was selling things to neighbours – complete with order forms – when she was 9.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- How to know if your productivity culture is negatively impacting your business.
- The photographer’s definition of productivity.
- How focus and strategy can greatly improve your productivity.
- Are you suffering from ‘Shiny Object Syndrome’?
- The steps involved in getting focused.
- The importance of carefully choosing where you spend your time.
- Whether you are ‘sprinting’ or ‘jogging’ in your photography business, make sure you have a finish line, not a never-ending race.
- The importance of setting deadlines, boundaries, and realistic goals.
- What are SMART goals?
- How to ensure your goals are measurable and how this is important for success.
- The importance of learning how to stop.
- Find out if you are addicted to productivity.
- The importance of being self-aware and mindful.
- How to come to terms with the fact that you may be doing something wrong in your business.
- The questions to ask to ensure you have sustainability in your business and how to weed through the endless possibilities.
- How to use crowd sourcing to find solutions and develop strategies to your productivity problems.
- How to prioritize your tasks and re-examine them to find ways to increase productivity.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .