Steve SaporitoPortrait Studio Training Consultant and Business Mentor
With several decades of invaluable experience, Steve Saporito has become Australia’s most sought after Portrait Studio training consultant.
Originally an accountant, Steve’s love of photography saw him seize the opportunity to purchase a portrait studio and embark on a new career. One studio soon expanded to become three, and Steve’s career shifted again to training studio owners and employees using his highly successful systems.
For the past few years Steve has been busy creating successful portrait selling spaces across Australia and New Zealand, having opened and designed over thirty studios for his clients. His training is helping both home based studio owners and large retail studio owners to deliver the highest standard of customer service possible.
Steve has consistently achieved real results from his Web Based Training and also the more intense One on One Service. He has trained his clients to consistently achieve $3000+ average sales, thus resulting in them earning million dollar a year turnovers, even from the comfort of their own homes.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- How to focus your business on being client-centric and not photographer-centric by focusing on building relationships, asking questions, and really listening with both ears
- Not seeing your client as an object – how to break the mindset that may be hurting you without you even realizing it
- How to use the photographic experience to make a difference in your client’s world and reignite their passion for life – while understanding this is why they sought you out in the first place
- What questions to ask to make your client the most comfortable during the discovery process so you can create truly meaningful images
- How to improve your communication with clients by understanding human nature and how cold mechanics and your vocabulary can negatively control a conversation
- Seeing yourself as an archaeologist of emotion – using relationships to uncover the incredible in every client
- How to avoid triggering the logical mindset of your clients and why bringing out the emotional mindset benefits everyone
- How you can make your client view their photography experience to be as rewarding as a family holiday
- Why it is important to focus on getting to know all parties involved with a photo session
- How to overcome assumptions to improve your photography
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .
Links and Resources:
- Photo Plus Expo Convention
- Rob’s re-cap of our experience at Photo Plus Expo
- Bryan’s thoughts on the future of photography education, and re-cap of Photo Plus Expo
- Andrew Hellmich’s Photography Business Xposed
- Past guest of the podcast, Andrew Hellmich
- Steve Saporito on Facebook
- Steve’s Blog
- Steve’s Twitter
- Steve’s LinkedIn
- Intuition to succeed