Sprouting Photographer Podcast is all about the business of photography. Episode #36 of the podcast features a discussion with Bryan and Rob.
Discussion topics include: customer experience, relationships, differentiation, proof, expectations and communication
Show notes for episode #36 can be found at www.SproutingPhotographer.com/36
Did you enjoy this episode? We would really appreciate it if you would help support us by leaving us a “Rating” and “Review” in iTunes in appreciation for the show! Did you also know that you can “Subscribe” in iTunes and automatically have the latest episode downloaded right to your phone or computer?
- Why price should be less than relevant in your market.
- How comparing yourself with other photographers isn’t a great metric.
- What “price” really is.
- Why your price needs to be a great value.
- The 6 steps to not competing on price, and how they happen twice.
- How you can judge whether or not you’re giving a great experience.
- Why you should have a “code of conduct” in your photography business.
- You don’t have to become best friends with your clients.
- Why “different” is better than “better” with your photography.
- How differentiation is the the “marriage” between your art form and how you carry yourself.
- How offering a radically different product can give clients something to remember you by.
- The two ways you can “prove” yourself to your clients.
- The importance of practicing your communication skills.
- How to attach stories to the ideas we wish to communicate.
- How you need to prepare for conversations.
- How to gauge the success of your “movement” to not compete on price.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .
- Pricing for Profit book
- How to not compete on price article written by Bryan
- Successfully converting clients in your photography business article written by Bryan
- Being a photographer means you’re in the “service” industry article written by Rob
- Sally Hogshead podcast episode
- Greg Gorman Photography
- Jerry Ghionis Photography
- Finao Albums
- Podcast on setting expectations and delivering delight to your clients
- Setting client expectations in your photography business article written by Bryan