James Wheelerco-founder of Photerloo
James Wheeler is an amateur photographer and co-founder of Photerloo, a website for photographers that simplifies uploading, posting and managing photos across multiple photography, social media, and microstock sites.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Photerloo is a social media tool for photographers. It helps you post photos and manage your photos on multiple social media platforms and on stock websites.
- Keywording and hashtagging are extremely important if you want to gain more followers and if you want people to find your images more easily.
- Having more hashtags can help increase the number of followers on Instagram. The strategy can also get you into the top section of Instagram’s results page.
- Go for hashtags with 80% popularity. There will be lesser competition but enough traffic. The name of your geolocation can also help you improve your target market reach.
- The more likes and comments your photos get compared to others who are using the same hashtag, the more likely you are to nab the top post spot.
- Using both consistent generic hashtags and new hashtags that are specific with the image would be a good approach.
- Come up with a list of Instagram hashtags to use by checking out what others in your niche are using.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .