Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Everyone has a different set of priorities and values on things.
- Perceived value is not about the status, it’s about the feeling that a particular thing gives to the person.
- Perceived value does not convey reality.
- Story branding increases the value of things.
- In every product, there will always be an audience that perceives its value.
- People think the higher the price, the better the quality.
- There’s an increase in level of appreciation if the people are paying.
- Bringing up the price is a shift of focus.
- If people knows there’s a less of something, the perceived value goes up.
- Giving proof will establish trust and credibility.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .