Kevin Patrick RobbinsKPR
Kevin Patrick Robbins is a Toronto-area advertising, editorial and commercial photographer based in Hamilton. Specializing in portraits, KPR shoots actor headshots, entertainment advertising, music packaging, model portfolios, and more.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- For KPR, It’s always about preparation.
- People must know their strengths and weaknesses, and move forward from there.
- One must find the balance between the act of getting done too quickly and spending too long perfecting everything.
- The experience will bring consistency across the board in the different sub-settings of what needs to be accomplished on a wedding day.
- How KPR’s way of shooting weddings different from his influence of shooting fashion and portraits.
- KPR’s Wedding photography is more about the natural approach of the overall look.
- KPR’s high level of conscious awareness on the details of his own photographic style.
- The first thing you need to do is to identify your ideal clients.
- His advice to the photographers to make them more successful
- In establishing a website, you need to prepare the following: Know your ideal clients. Have the name of your website. Attach your portfolio.
- Once you have your brand identity, you need to develop your photographic identity.
- Be intentional. Do not think things through and make sure you are having fun doing it. You must do it because you love it and have fun with the process.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .