Summary of Discussion Topics:
- A value proposition can also be referred to as a unique selling proposition or unique selling point. It’s how you differentiate yourself from everyone else.
- Saying you’re creative and passionate about photography is not enough to make you stand out.
- Coming up with your value proposition has a lot to do with self-awareness.
- Your value proposition may change several times throughout your career.
- Understand what your differentiation is and find a way to bring that into the spotlight. Talk about it in a way that is beneficial to your client.
- Copywriting is very important; shine the spotlight on your customer. Use more “you” and less “I”.
- Your value proposition is the first step. The next step is figuring out why it benefits your client. This is the part you communicate.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .