Summary of Discussion Topics:
- The earlier you start, the better off you’re going to be when it comes to life and career planning.
- People go through different seasons of life such as being engaged, getting married, having kids, etc.
- You have inflection points that change your season of life; often times people use this as an excuse as to why they can’t start planning for their future.
- There’s never a good time. Now is the best time – just start!
- Photography, technology and business are always changing; you have to keep up with them.
- You don’t have to be well-off in order to get a financial advisor. The time to get a financial advisor is when you want to build wealth.
- A financial advisor will guide you through asking the right questions and help you understand what you need to do in order to be set up for success long-term.
- Put your financial planning on autopilot; work with a financial advisor and set up automatic withdrawals from your main bank account to your savings account(s).
- You have goals and action plans for your business, so why not do the same for your life? You are connected to your business so planning your life is crucial.
- Give someone you trust access to your list of passwords.
- You always have to be prepared for the future; you never know what can happen.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .