Easton ReynoldsTop 100 Wedding Photographer, Instructor
Easton Reynolds is the founder of The Art of Six Figures as well as The Art of the Second Shot. He is also the Co-Owner of LuRey Photography, a South Jersey Based Photography studio named top 100 wedding photographers in the US and Canada by SLR Lounge. Easton’s work has been featured in Rangefinder and Shutter Magazine. He has taught for Adorama TV as well as WPPI.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Facebook advertising offers a world of possibilities. As a business owner, simply setting up a Facebook page and posting content no longer suffices as a viable marketing model.
- Use a combination of organic engagement with targeted Facebook ads to maximize your potential client reach.
- Take the time to research and learn about the tools you are attempting to use for your business.
- Do your research and attempt to get in the mindset of your ideal client. Take the time to figure out what makes them tick and what they value.
- Position your ads in the correct path of the consumer buying process. Make sure that your ideal clients are encountering your business when they are most likely to make a purchasing decision.
- Understand your client on a deep level so you are not marketing to them using the wrong language at the wrong time in the customer journey.
- Utilize retargeting ads to market to the clients who have shown interest in your work but have not booked you yet. If you are not using retargeting ads you are not using the system to its full potential.
- Your initial ads serve to raise brand awareness while retargeting ads are the ones that often book you clients.
- Carefully craft the copy you use in your marketing. You need to utilize copy that stops your potential clients in their tracks, gets their attention and makes them click your ad.
- Know the “why” for your business. Showcase your unique story so it’s clear and resonates with your potential clients.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .