Summary of Discussion Topics:
- It’s so important to maximize your efficiency so your business can grow.
- Photo editing can be a huge time suck. Optimize your time by using shortcuts and presets within your photo software.
- Create a workflow that makes your process easier. Once you repeat the process several times you will start to get into a flow and your time will be better spent.
- Customize your process using tools and tricks that will automate many of your systems.
- Shooting digitally has taken away a lot of the day of decision-making. It’s easy to get caught up in the moment, shoot fast and then have to rely on fixing errors later if possible.
- Keeping your edit time down to a minimum starts when you are behind the camera.
- Know the criteria of your shot before you’re going in so you know what you are looking for.
- Setup your picture styles in your camera before going out to shoot so you capture your key shots the way you want.
- When shooting film you can’t always make your black and white shot decisions in the edit stage.
- Create a system for ingesting images so you can keep your files organized from the start.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .