Brady McCloskeyProfessional Wedding, Portrait, and Commercial photographer
Based in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada, Brady McCloskey is a professional wedding, portrait, and commercial photographer. Photographing since 2011, Brady’s work showcases subjects in a clean, natural, and authentic way. Through a relaxed and friendly approach, he creates a fun and casual experience for every client. Brady is a self-taught photographer with a business degree from the University of Prince Edward Island. Recently named one of Canada’s top 25 most inspiring photographers by Weddingbells Magazine, he is on a mission to strengthen and improve his business every day, all while having fun. In his downtime, Brady loves to travel frequently, cook & host, spend time on the beaches of PEI, ski, bike, and drink good beer with great friends.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- No one has the magic formula to build a successful business. It’s all about how hard you work.
- Sharing ideas with your peers will help you both grow in your business if done right.
- Those that act are often the ones who have the most success.
- Networking with your peers is a great way to feel part of a community and bounce new ideas off each other.
- It’s important to make connections with your peers in person at events or workshops.
- There is a huge opportunity for online networking using social media tools. Try adding your peers on Facebook, get involved in their lives and businesses before reaching out.
- People will start to realize that you are genuine and not out to try and steal their ideas.
- There is a lot to learn from someone in the same boat as you. It helps to make you feel like you’re not fighting the battle on your own.
- Focus on building strong relationships with peers and your business will be stronger in the long run.
- Photography is a very socially driven field. It’s important to put yourself out there and make connections with both your peers and clients in order to be successful.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .