Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Analyzing the varieties of competition, big or small, that you may encounter in your business
- In the mind of the consumer, they don’t always see the difference in the product.
- Coupons and promotions are a good idea in theory if done properly.
- To be successful, you can’t always compete on price.
- Structure your sessions in a way that illuminates your value as a photographer.
- Utilize your wedding clients to attract them for life by pitching them on a longer-term relationship.
- The clients who value you as a photographer will want to keep you around as their families grow and life events transpire.
- Lead the experience with your clients. They have already trusted you with the biggest event of their lives and they can be sold on the emotional side of the sale.
- Showcase the benefits you can provide your clients as a photographer, not just the price. Pitch them on what’s in it for them.
- Make sure you are marketing the right messages to the right people to ensure you attract the right clients for you.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .