Summary of Discussion Topics:
- There are endless opportunities for business education out there if you apply yourself.
- Education without action is just entertainment.
- Photographers often get stuck in work bee mode and forget to work on building their business.
- The growth happens when you transition from being a practitioner to an entrepreneur and are able to build a business that is sustainable for you.
- There will never be a perfect time to work on your business. You have to make the time and stick to your plan.
- If you give yourself permission to be in CEO mode, your creative side will grow exponentially.
- Resist the urge to stay in worker bee mode and think about the bigger picture.
- Just because you are in the service industry doesn’t mean you can’t still maintain boundaries for yourself.
- Make a decision to start by starting.
- Nothing will help your business grow more than to spend more time in CEO mode.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .
Links and Resources:
- Sprouting Photographer – Business of Photography Facebook Group
- Growth Potential Indicator Score Calculator
- Growth Potential Indicator Score Article: “The one thing that separates photographers who succeed and photographers who fizzle out“
- Time Chunking Article: “Redefine Busy: How to get more done in less time”