Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Looking at the changes happening in the photography business
- Observing and analyzing the industry to be on top of the next changes to come
- Putting your time and energies into the right places to see big changes in your business
- How to stay on top of the consumer trends that are transforming the industry
- How the most photographed generation actually enjoys photographs the least
- Altering your mindset to observe how traditional photographers can continue to be successful
- We are seeing similarities to the creative shift from film to digital years ago
- Paying more attention to this emerging business shift and how to stay ahead of it
- Smartphones have made photography more at peoples’ fingertips
- Realizing that your business is about the customer, not about you
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .
Links and Resources:
- Sprouting Photographer – Business of Photography Facebook Group
- Subscribe to the Podcast: iTunes