Summary of Discussion Topics:
- How to memorize the names of the entire wedding party and family
- Blowing away client expectations with keen attention to detail
- Collecting client data from clients before an event to build rapport
- Utilizing family dynamics and circumstantial info to alleviate social discomfort on an event day
- Using customer relationship management tools to maintain organization
- Designing a unique delivery experience for digital files
- Pairing digital file delivery with prints to add surprise and delight
- Scheduling annual follow-up calls with clients to build relationships
- Turning wedding clients into forever clients
- Controlling expectations of your clients so you have the opportunity to exceed them
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .
Links and Resources:
- Sprouting Photographer – Business of Photography Facebook Group
- Sprout Podcast – Episode 299 – Bryan and Rob discuss how to create magic moments for your clients – Part 1: Listen now