Ning WongWedding Photographer, Videography Studio Owner
Ning’s diverse career path is what makes him so unique and versatile. Right after UCLA, he started out as an electrical engineer, became an IT Director, dove into sales and marketing, and finally ended up as a Microsoft technical trainer and corporate event planner. After leaving the corporate rat race to pursue his dream of photography, he started Ning Wong Studios, a Southern California based photography and cinematography studio.
Weddings are his passion and business. What he enjoys most is the experience of photographing and filming people in all aspects of life. Ning takes great pride in knowing he is regarded as a true people person. His natural ability to connect with others combined with his innate friendliness always brings an air of positive energy, kindness and empathy to every job he does. Also, with his vast knowledge of technology and wedding expertise, you can ask Ning for his recommendations on the latest gear or the best vendors for your wedding!
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- How to improve your videography skillset
- Booking more work through videography add-ons
- Providing more value to your clients
- The biggest difference between photography and videography
- Challenges of working with motion photography
- When to edit your own work vs. outsourcing
- Building your videography packages and price points
- Working in sync with your videography team
- How to transition into offering videography services
- Using videography to collaborate, build relationships and market your services
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .