Andy HayesPhotographer & Palette Community Manager
Since my first forays into digital photography, I’ve been as passionate about how I edit my images as to how I capture them. As a Community Manager for Palette, I use my experience as a photographer to help our users make faster, better-looking edits while gathering their feedback to help improve our product. My favourite subjects to shoot are architecture, landscapes, and food.
Palette is a system of magnetically connected sliders, dials, and buttons that offer photographers and other creatives a faster, more intuitive, and precise editing experience. Breaking the one-size-fits-all paradigm of keyboard and mouse, Palette allows creatives to fully customize the layout, function, and even colour of each module to optimize their editing workflow.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Examining your workflow and finding places for improvement.
- Changing up your culling workflow.
- Using Lightroom to improve your workflow efficiency.
- Technical tweaks to make in order to be more focused and organized when culling.
- Putting your images into sets, and syncing settings overall.
- Why you should resist picking your favourites until after the culling process.
- The importance of really knowing your camera and its strengths and weaknesses.
- All about import rules, and the tricks of shooting in different lighting.
- Learning to account for edge cases in your imagery.
- Using the digital tools available to you in today’s day and age.
- The time you can save on your workflow, you can put into building your business in other ways.
- How the Palette Gear tool set can improve your workflow.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .