Leeann Marie Golish
One of the leading wedding photographers in Pittsburgh, Leeann Marie has created an exclusive brand that is family focused for the cosmopolitan bride. She’s a national speaker for WPPI, has been in business for 9 years, and has a background in Industrial Engineering giving her a unique perspective on photography and business.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- How to position your business as “hands off” while still keeping it personal.
- Why automation is NOT a bad thing.
- The areas of your business where it is okay to automate.
- Putting your limited amount of time in the right places.
- How to determine what needs to be automated, vs. what still requires a personal touch.
- Building and determining your workflow from start to finish.
- Setting client expectations through logical automated emails.
- Getting set up so you don’t forget to do things behind the scenes, regardless of the number of clients you have.
- Removing the burden of your workload through systems.
- Ensuring consistency in your company and consistency in your brand
- Examining your workflow at least once a year.
- Focusing your in-office days on the things that will grow your business the most.
- Designing your business around your life, not the other way around.
- Using proper communication and vocabulary for the type of client you want.
- Being able to focus through distractions.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .