Yervant ZanazanianWedding Photographer and Educator
I have been photographing from a very early age, my father was a photographer back in Africa, I grew up learning all aspects of photography and dark-room techniques as a young boy, won my very first photo award at age 9 with an African landscape image.
I lived and studied in Venice Italy for many years before settling in Australia 0ver 30 years ago.
I love wedding photography because it allows me spontaniety each and every time.
I am Portrait photographer, Fashion photographer, Photojournalist, Landscape photographer, Commercial photographer all within any five minutes of a wedding day, no stylists, no art directors, see it, capture it and get it right.
I own a very busy studio based in Melbourne Australia from where my team and I service clientele within Australia and abroad.
I travel extensively to present at most major photography conventions and also conduct my own unique workshop in Venice, Italy each and every year.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- The importance of printing photographs and albums.
- Don’t give anything out until it’s printed.
- The “new” demand for albums and printing.
- How your pricing structure can act as a deterrent to the consumer lab print.
- How we can differentiate what we do (products) vs what our clients can do.
- Our clients don’t have “access” to the same quality products that we have.
- How to get started as a photographer.
- The importance of having a physical studio.
- How to start with a studio space.
- How you can always upgrade your business step-by-step.
- Using open houses at your studio to make your studio work for you.
- Where to start having employees in your business.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .