Phillip BlumeAward-Winning Photographer, Philanthropist, & Industry Educator
Phillip & Eileen Blume are award-winning photographers who are just crazy enough to believe art can change the world. The dynamic duo quickly transformed their rural home studio into a luxury brand and official “fastest growing business” that now works with clients worldwide. Also owners of an associate photographer studio, the Blumes’ personal priority remains charitable projects that aid children living in extreme poverty. Phillip is a monthly contributor to Shutter Magazine, and together the Blumes speak at many top industry events, including WPPI, Inspire, and ShutterFest. The Blumes have also appeared on CreativeLIVE, and have shared their inspiring vision for more meaningful photography on the TEDx stage. They are founders of ComeUnity Workshops (coming to a city near you soon!), and live with their three young children in rural Georgia.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- The importance of vision in your photography business.
- How you can seek inspiration from the things that are most important to you.
- Where to start when beginning to discover your vision.
- The trinity of strategy – vision, mission, and goals.
- How to communicate your vision to clients and have them also align with it.
- Building community amongst your clients and fellow photographers.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .