Marc Anthony and Tony RyanWedding & Portrait Photography Team
Marc and Tony are recognized internationally as one of the top wedding and portrait photography teams. Their images have been featured in publications around the world including People, US Weekly and Hello! magazines, as well as industry publications and several books.
Marc, an award winning photographer, and Tony, a creative director, are two different artists with different points of view and talents. They collaborate together as a team on every project they photograph.
Marc and Tony’s unique approach to photography and storytelling result in a signature style of imagery. They fuse classic elements and modern style with inspirations of vintage fashion, and a contemporary edge of glamour, to create artistic, timeless images.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Transitioning from a high-volume to a high-end photography business.
- Evolving your clientele.
- Why it’s ok to alienate and lose some of your clients.
- The importance of educating your clients.
- How to figure out how your time is best spent when balancing new clients and previous clients.
- How to set expectations with your clients.
- The importance of knowing your market.
- Why and how you should be interviewing your clients.
- Why your client may not be who you think they are.
- Why you should throw out assumptions.
- Balancing business and creativity.
- Reaching the luxury market and how you can balance all that’s involved.
- Why talking on the phone vs. typing in an email is better.
- Why you might want to re-think texting your clients.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .