Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Thinking about marketing strategy versus marketing avenue or tactics.
- How to see your marketing successes and failures, and use them as motivation instead of giving up.
- What is marketing? (Message, Market, and Medium)
- Ensuring all your marketing efforts are working together rather than against one another.
- How to properly weigh your marketing options.
- Marketing as experimentation with intent.
- Knowing your target market as it effects your marketing.
- What message should you be sending in your marketing?
- Asking yourself “why me?”
- Testing your marketing as it is applicable only to you and your brand/message.
- Using the value pyramid to establish value in your marketing.
- Polling your existing clients to find out what they actually want and think of you.
- Learning not to make assumptions about your potential clients.
- Tailoring your message to your ideal clients.
- Conducting “transition”/”exit” interviews with your clients and potential clients.
- The key to accelerated growth and sustainability is directly related to marketing.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .
Links and Resources:
- SproutingPhotographer.com Marketing Article