Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Thinking about marketing strategy versus marketing avenue or tactics.
- How to see your marketing successes and failures, and use them as motivation instead of giving up.
- What is marketing? (Message, Market, and Medium)
- Ensuring all your marketing efforts are working together rather than against one another.
- How to properly weigh your marketing options.
- Marketing as experimentation with intent.
- Knowing your target market as it effects your marketing.
- What message should you be sending in your marketing?
- Asking yourself “why me?”
- Testing your marketing as it is applicable only to you and your brand/message.
- Using the value pyramid to establish value in your marketing.
- Polling your existing clients to find out what they actually want and think of you.
- Learning not to make assumptions about your potential clients.
- Tailoring your message to your ideal clients.
- Conducting “transition”/”exit” interviews with your clients and potential clients.
- The key to accelerated growth and sustainability is directly related to marketing.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is an all-in-one business success software for photographers, built by the team from SproutingPhotographer.com. It combines Studio Management software with Online Galleries, Album Proofing, Sales Galleries, Contextual Education and more.
Links and Resources:
- SproutingPhotographer.com Marketing Article