Summary of Discussion Topics:
- The things you need to focus on to be able to achieve success.
- Get yourself out of the way.
- Changing your belief system.
- Yes business is hard work, but maybe you’re thinking about it the wrong way?
- What are the right questions to ask yourself about running a successful photography business.
- Are you built for success in business?
- Looking at your personality as it relates to being an entrepreneur.
- Getting from ‘point A’ to ‘point B’ isn’t as hard as you think.
- The reality of adjusting your goals as required.
- How to actually set an income goals (HINT – it is not just what is “left over”).
- What is actually worthwhile to spend your time doing to grow your business? How do you know what to focus on?
- The 5 core competencies you need to have for business growth and success.
- What are the right metrics and measurements you need in order to know if you are approaching your goals.
- What are the three indicators of growth?
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .
Links and Resources:
- Sprouting Photographer Business of Photography Facebook Group
- Sprouting Photographer Article – Connecting the path from where you are to where you want to be
- Sprouting Photographer Article – You have the ability to create your own recipe for success as a photographer
- Sally Hogshead – Personality Test
- Todd Henry – Die Empty
- Malcom Gladwell – Outliers