Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Sprout Studio’s Black Friday Promotion
- Transitioning from other systems into Sprout Studio
- What is a logo?
- Branding as a core function of business.
- Why the “rebrand” trend is a backward way to look at branding.
- How photographers often create their own brand.
- How do you start creating a brand?
- What is a brand?
- Understanding the difference between how you see yourself and how others see you.
- Why it’s important to refine your style as a photographer with regards to branding.
- The different styles of photography.
- How long branding should last you.
- The importance of investing in your brand.
- Why business coaching and hiring a professional graphic designer is important.
- Why some photographers have a hard time charging the money they should be charging.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is an all-in-one business success software for photographers, built by the team from SproutingPhotographer.com. It combines Studio Management software with Online Galleries, Album Proofing, Sales Galleries, Contextual Education and more.