Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Creating systems in your business.
- Taking a look at yourself and being critical.
- Working on your business vs working in your business.
- Being proactive vs reactive.
- Planning for 2017.
- Parkinsons Law.
- The art of focus.
- Creating disciplines in your schedule.
- Being open to new ideas.
- Embracing change.
- What you can do to kick-start 2017.
- Time chunking and scheduling.
- Finding time in your schedule for inspiration.
- Considering outsourcing as a productivity tool.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .