Summary of Discussion Topics:
- To retouch or not retouch?
- What level of correction on digitals is required?
- Communicating and educating the client to set proper digitals expectations.
- Intention of use for digital images versus level of retouching.
- Photography as the art form vs. retouching as the art form.
- Matching the level of retouching to your style, brand, and niche.
- Not wasting your time retouching images which will never be printed.
- Calculating how much retouching costs you in all your packages and products.
- Making your business about the experience in addition to the images.
- Connecting with your ideal clients means connecting with clients who align with you and your brand.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .