Mark CondonWedding Photographer & Founder of ShotKit
Mark Condon is a British wedding photographer living in Sydney shooting creative, candid and modern wedding photography at http://goldhatphotography.com.
Mark also runs the popular camera gear site http://shotkit.com. For a complete list of the tools and services Mark uses on a daily basis to grow his photography business, head to http://shotkit.com/resources.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- What is a hub page and what is it used for?
- Understanding keywording as it relates to your blog posts.
- What should your hub pages be about?
- Lead generation and conversion with lead magnets.
- Sample of a tactic Mark is using on his webpage to encourage conversion.
- Examples of things you can use as lead magnets.
- Selling yourself to lower budget couples without appearing like a budget photographer.
- How you can take advantage of the “next day sneak peek”.
- Letting your photos do the marketing for you.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is an all-in-one business success software for photographers, built by the team from SproutingPhotographer.com. It combines Studio Management software with Online Galleries, Album Proofing, Sales Galleries, Contextual Education and more.
Links and Resources:
- Mark’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- morebrides.com – Use code sprouting for a 10% discount
- The Lightroom Power User Book (BONUS OFFER: The first 5 people to enter coupon code: sproutingshotkit at checkout will receive Lightroom Power User for free. Everyone else will receive a 5% discount.)
- The Shotkit eBook (BONUS OFFER: The first 5 people to enter coupon code: sproutingshotkit at checkout will receive the Shotkit Book for free. Everyone else will receive a 5% discount.)