Jennifer RozenbaumBoudoir Photographer & Industry Educator
Jen Rozenbaum is the eye, talent and force behind Jenerations, NY’s Premier Boudoir Photography Studio. Her artistic background lends an almost sixth sense when it comes to the aesthetics of boudoir photography, which is just half the reason for her extraordinary success. In just 3.5 years, Jenerations has found a burgeoning audience in the market for women’s photography, due largely in part to Rozenbaum’s magnetic personality and her unique ability to make women feel beautiful, confident and strong. Her clients are her biggest supporters, having gone through what they describe as ‘a life changing experience’ after seeing the results of their portrait session. “They feel stronger, they feel gorgeous and most importantly, they had fun!” says Rozenbaum. Empowering women with a renewed sense of self-confidence and beauty is the inspiration and motivation behind Jenerations.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Dealing with how life changes and overcoming the challenges thrown your way.
- Scheduling periods of down time and playing life by ear to keep yourself sane.
- Why do we feel as though we have to catch up for lost time when taking vacation?
- Picking up your momentum after taking time off.
- What to do when you are feeling overwhelmed.
- Are you making up the urgency you feel?
- Harnessing the “good” type of pressure you feel.
- Being self-aware of your work habits and using that knowledge to effect how you work productively.
- Finding out your own truth and not worrying about fitting into a box in business.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .