John Paul AguiarExpert Blogger and Social Media Marketer
I Help Bloggers, Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners To Use Blog Marketing, Twitter Marketing, and Social Media to Grow Their Blog and Brand To Attract More Customers or Clients.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- When designing your blog, make sure it’s relevant and something you are already comfortable with.
- Make sure you’re attracting the right people to your blog.
- Being intentional about your topics and posting schedule.
- The possibility of making your blog a side business.
- Consistency being one of the most important elements when writing a blog.
- How many times to post a week, and the best days to post on your blog.
- What happens when you let your blog fall behind.
- Treating your blog as a way to soft sell yourself, without selling yourself.
- How to attract readers to your blog.
- Blogging cheats for those who hate to write.
- How to avoid and deal with website trolls.
- Designing a freebie or giveaway to create traction with an email list.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .