Brady PuryearProfessional Photographer & Founder of Blacksmith Albums
I started shooting weddings in late 2007 and have shot over 500 weddings since then. After 6 years of shooting weddings I started Blacksmith Albums in 2013.
Today I spend most of my time at Blacksmith’s shop and shoot about 15 weddings a year.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- How to overcome the comparison mindset when first starting out.
- Understanding that every journey to success is unique.
- Establishing and providing value for your clients.
- Connecting with your clients like you would old friends and helping them be comfortable with you.
- How to motivate yourself to get over criticism and opposition.
- Pulling inspiration and strength from overall life experiences.
- Getting on referral lists by ordering and distributing sample albums to vendors.
- Ensuring you are getting qualified leads.
- Understanding that equipment doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is an all-in-one business success software for photographers, built by the team from SproutingPhotographer.com. It combines Studio Management software with Online Galleries, Album Proofing, Sales Galleries, Contextual Education and more.