Angela HatchOnline Photography Marketing Strategist
Angela helps photographers price themselves profitably, gain the confidence to charge those prices, and create online marketing techniques that leverages their time (aka doesn’t become a giant time suck) all while bringing in dream clients.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Learning to overcome the initial struggle and stresses of starting and maintaining a photography business.
- The unpredictability of social media and how to overcome this by using an email newsletter.
- How to know where to put your efforts when planning our your emails.
- Listening to psychology tactics – marketing should always be all about the customer.
- What you can learn from “stalking for marketing’s sake”.
- How often should you send out your email newsletter?
- Planning out your marketing strategy.
- Establishing value by providing a ‘freebie’ opt-in, or lead magnet.
- What could your ‘freebie’/lead magnet be?
- Auto-responder email programs and how they work for you.
- Closing the sale through your email marketing campaign.
- Getting clear on who you’re trying to target.
- Getting started and getting that first email out.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .