Nate GrahekFounder & CEO of StickyAlbums
Nate is passionate about helping others do more of what they love. After seeing his own portrait clients’ reaction to the custom mobile apps he was building for them, Nate founded StickyAlbums.com in 2012 to let all photographers easily create custom branded mobile apps for each of their clients, grow their word-of-mouth referrals, and their businesses.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Participating in relationship-based communication channels actively.
- Focusing when you are being pulled in a million directions.
- Comparing your creative process with a rocket taking off.
- There is always more to do, how to end each day “complete”.
- Keeping the momentum from starting and creating something new.
- Minimum viable product and what it has to do with your photography business.
- Is a blog required for business success?
- Harnessing the ‘quick wins’ in business.
- Remaining objective and trusting yourself to get things done.
- Deadlines and sticking to them.
- Reworking your website vs. taking another entrepreneur out for lunch – what’s better?
- The growth potential indicator.
- Reducing noise between your photography niches in your portfolio.
- Adding value and differentiating yourself through service.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .