Andrew FunderburgPhotography Expert & Industry Visionary
Andrew “Fundy” Funderburg has a passion for people, capturing emotions and telling their stories through print. He is the creator of the Fundy Design Suite software platform and the founder of Fundy Software.
The Fundy Suite has transformed countless photography businesses and facilitated the production of millions of photo stories worldwide. The software design tools are simple and efficient for the busy photographer looking to capture the emotions of the moment and lay out the story of their clients with albums and wall art. Fundy continues to lead innovation and personally inspire photographers worldwide with his stories and a common sense approach to photo layout and the art of storytelling.
Fundy speaks four languages, holds a BA degree in English Literature from the University of Oregon, was a former Peace Corps volunteer in the Republic of Moldova, an Iron Chef Photographer in Japan, and has traveled the outer reaches of the planet preaching about the power for printed photography.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- The importance of prints as historical documentation and a physical manifestation of memories.
- Digital photography today is more than just snapshots for social media.
- Seeing prints as a legacy for the next generation.
- Prints not only about the client paying for it, but encouraging them to have the heirloom.
- Communicating the value of the print to open up the consumer mind.
- Making your clients envision their prints before the session.
- The mindset shift required to sell more prints.
- Rediscovering your love for the printed photograph.
- The three ways to make more money from photography.
- Using technology to increase sales and profit.
- The industry shift towards focusing on the brand and experience vs. the photographer.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .