Lisa MarkAward-Winning Wedding Photographer
With almost 10 years experience photographing weddings, Lisa loves to create romantic and evocative wedding imagery for her clients. Lisa’s studio is located in Rockwood, Ontario. She loves creating fine art wedding images for people in love.
Lisa was honoured to be named as the 2014 ‘Canadian Photographer of the Year’ and ‘Best Photographer in Ontario’ by the 2014 Canadian Wedding Industry Awards.
Publications to feature Lisa’s images include Huffington Post, Junebug Weddings, Wedluxe, Weddingbells, The Wedding Co., The Knot, The Wedding Opera & more.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Do you need a formal photography education to be successful?
- Calculated risks – how do you know what’s ‘worth the risk’ when growing your business?
- The process of making a calculated decision.
- Building relationships and asking the photographic community for help.
- Going with your gut and knowing what’s right for you isn’t always right for other photographers.
- Being willing to ‘experiment’ in business.
- Being a contributing part of and leaning on the photographic community.
- Remaining objective when evaluating the risks you take.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .