Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Are you spinning your wheels in your business?
- Where to focus your attention in order to get the best traction in your business growth.
- With so many things that you could be doing in a day, how do you know what you should be doing?
- Becoming aware of where you may be making mistakes and wasting your time and energy.
- Looking at your colleagues that are successful and asking yourself what they doing right and why, in a positive way.
- Seeing the need for systems and workflows in your photography business and where you can find help.
- Examining the bird’s eye view of your business and you can make the most of the time you spend trying to build and grow.
- The power of realizing you can’t do everything at once, regardless of your fear of missing out.
- Don’t entertain yourself with education, consume and act on it.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .