Randy dela FuenteFounder of Snapizzi
Randy dela Fuente, is the Founder of Snapizzi – a company passionate about helping high-volume photographers grow their businesses.
Snapizzi solves the basic challenge of how to get the right picture to the right person at the right time. Powered by patented technology, Snapizzi uses barcodes to completely automate the workflow for high-volume photographers and instantly match customers to their photos. Having spent 25 years as a high volume event photographer, Randy’s leveraged his industry knowledge and experience to build Snapizzi into a product that is changing the business lives of event photographers.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Being objective to look for “leaky holes” in your business.
- Validated learning as it relates to building the vision for your business.
- How to find your inefficiencies.
- Knowing your numbers.
- Being open vs. being resistant to change.
- What you need to look at in order to know if your business is sustainable.
- Costs, prices, assets, time spent, and all the things you need to consider.
- Thinking about yourself as an employee in your company.
- What being a creative means about how you can best focus your energy.
- Making informed decisions with the right tools at your fingertips.
- How to justify outsourcing things you need to.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .