Summary of Discussion Topics:
- The need for organization in your photography business.
- The different types of workflows you can have for your business.
- Why do you need to have workflows?
- Workflows as a system to optimize any specific section of your business.
- Battling your resistance to change to improve efficiency by making small incremental improvements.
- Not forcing yourself to reinvent the wheel, but adapting proven systems.
- Avoiding procrastination by enforcing your own workflows and systems.
- Justifying the time it takes to lay out and create these systems and workflows.
- Testing and trying out different workflows to decide what’s best.
- How to stay motivated and set realistic expectations when starting the design process.
- Breaking your business into workable “chunks”.
- The workflow for conquering the fear of setting up workflows.
- Thinking of your workflows in your business as putting one foot in front of the other, taking one step at a time.
- What you can learn about being an adult running a successful business from kids.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .
Links and Resources:
- Working ON your business vs IN your business Sprouting Photographer Podcast with Erin Youngren