Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Setting appropriate goals to avoid forced failure.
- Making small gradual adjustments to improve your daily productivity and performance.
- Saving yourself time by planning your day around how you work.
- Scheduling your tasks by type throughout the day.
- Closing loops in your business at the end of every day.
- Prioritizing tasks on your (never-ending) to-do list, and setting the mindset that a never-ending to do list is a good thing.
- Forming habits on purpose, and not breaking these formed habits.
- Setting guidelines for making decisions for yourself and your business.
- How to figure out when you are at your most productive.
- Identifying your time-wasters throughout the day.
- Looking at yourself with a critical eye to improve your productivity.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .