Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Revisiting all aspects of your business at the start of a new year.
- Updating your portfolio.
- Your portfolio is more than just your website.
- Designing your online galleries and portfolio, how to chose which images to include.
- Blogging vs. online portfolios in today’s digital world.
- Falling into the trap of routine with your blog.
- How and where to get your portfolio out in your local community.
- Simple local marketing campaigns.
- The different ways to get your portfolio in front of more people.
- Marketing as it relates to building relationships.
- Giving value to your portfolio through showing physical prints.
- Ways to keep your social media portfolio up to date and relevant.
- Recycling your iconic, classic portfolio images.
- Diversifying the reach of your portfolio.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .