Erin YoungrenWedding Photographer and Photography Business Consultant
Jeff and Erin Youngren are the husband and wife wedding photography team known as, The Youngrens. For eight years, their deeply emotional style has led them across the U.S. and around the world to photograph extraordinary couples at exclusive resorts. Along with The Youngrens, Jeff and Erin also run two multiple-shooter San Diego photography studios that photograph weddings, portraits, and commercial work. As the owners of three successful photography businesses serving different clientele, they have developed highly effective marketing systems to accommodate the needs of each brand.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Creating systems and workflows to make your life easier and save you time.
- Looking at your business from a distance in order to see the bigger pictures.
- Putting yourself in the way of getting things done by telling yourself “no one can do it like I do”.
- The lies you tell yourself from moving forward efficiently.
- The 90/10 rule fitting into the last 10% of the roles you can outsource.
- When you free yourself of those roles, you can focus on the important roles of selling, marketing & shooting.
- How to pull back and look at the big picture and know where to start with creating new systems for your business.
- Being smart about where you spend your time in your business.
- How to know what roles you don’t need to be involved in, by asking yourself “why”.
- Being self-aware of where your time is best spent.
- Think about something once, and turn it into repeatable steps and systems.
- Reminding yourself it’s worth the time it takes to set up your systems initially.
- Overcoming the roadblocks to setting up systems and workflows.
- Consistency one of the biggest strengths of building a brand.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .