Alicia CainePhotography Business Coach for Non-Traditional Photographers
Alicia Caine is a Fort Worth–based founder of Profit First Photography, offering full-time business coaching and strategies for non-traditional photographers. As a photographer, she built a six-figure photography business in her first year. Due to high demand for understanding her secret to profitability, in 2009 she launched Served Up Fresh, where she began sharing her personal profit strategies with other photographers who needed compassionate, personal mentoring and solid strategies. Served Up Fresh offered over 9,400 photographers around the world private business coaching and home study programs. In the fall of 2013, she rebranded her business Profit First Photography to better serve an audience that was serious about earning six-figure incomes with their business.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Knowing yourself before you can know who your customers are.
- Looking at the people who are naturally drawn to you, and find out why they connect with you.
- Find out why you hate what you hate to do.
- Are you denying your strengths in your business?
- How to turn empathy into growth for your business.
- Making your own business model rather than trying to mould yourself to fit.
- Focusing on your strengths rather than your weaknesses to reinforce your brand story.
- The power of outsourcing your weaknesses.
- Keeping track of things you loved doing, things people congratulated you on, or verbally validated you for.
- Finding gold by digging deep into your past.
- How to get valuable feedback to shape your brand and attract the right clients.
- How to shift your mindset and not always be on the defensive, and truly listen.
- How to transition into your dream clientele by finding out what people actually need.
- The three different types of people in each photography niche and how to capitalize on each of them.