Jen RozenbaumBoudoir Photographer & Industry Educator
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Key elements to building trust with your clients.
- How to ask the right questions and actually listen.
- Showing your own vulnerability to make the client feel comfortable.
- Posing not being a matter of jean size or age, but what the client’s comfort zone is and what she can and wants to do.
- Being true to the individual’s personality to capture images the client will love.
- Practicing tactfulness with your communication to encourage capturing of great images.
- Focusing on work life balance and maintaining your personal dreams and goals.
- Maintaining your personal relationships while building relationships with your clients.
- Seeking inspiration and harnessing creativity through practice.
- Seeking sharing permissions for delicate and intimate images.
- Advice to those who want to build a boudoir business.
Links and Resources:
- Jen’s Website, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- The Boudoir Photography Cookbook: 60 Recipes for Tempting Photos Book
- Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson
- Don Blair
- Sprouting Photographer Podcast with Peter Hurley – Weekend Wisdom Episode #172 & Episode #22
- Skip Cohen University, Facebook & Twitter
- Mystic Seminars