J SandiferWedding Photographer & Startup Addict
J lives and breathes the wedding industry. He caught the startup bug, from 2003 – 2011, helping 2 different wedding businesses grow and ultimately be acquired, the 2nd by Wedding Wire. J has photographed over 100 weddings and brings that intimate experience to the table to help others grow their wedding related businesses. He’s a big thinker, understands how technology works and has a passion for marketing great things.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Getting your images spread beyond your own social audience.
- The power of cementing vendor relationships to ensure your images reach farther.
- Focusing on reaching out to those vendors who are getting booked before you, as well as your competitors.
- Building efficiency into your business and the importance of consistency.
- The elements of an effective week-after wedding system, and what it should look like to get your clients their images within the week.
- Different ways to stay on top of building relationships and not let it get swept under the rug.
- Ensuring brand and business growth and sustainability.
- From Facebook to face-to-face and the importance of networking.
- Becoming the connector and leader of your network.
- Automating the blogging & vendor sharing process.
- The importance of blogging and getting the most out of your blog.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .