Chad ReidDirector of Communications at JotForm & Avid Writer
Chad Reid is an avid writer the Director of Communications at JotForm, a popular online form builder. An Ohio native, Chad graduated from the University of Cincinnati with degrees in Journalism and in History. He’s currently enrolled in an online graduate program for Communication with Purdue University and lives in Oakland, California with his girlfriend and three cats.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Different use cases and ideas on how to use online forms in your business.
- How online forms simplify the process of collecting any kind of information you may need.
- Tips on making your online forms effective and efficient, including the use images, simplicity, etc.
- How not using the standard “Submit” button leads to greater completion rates.
- Leading clients through your form by telling them what’s coming next, how much more information they have to fill out, etc.
- How to avoid annoying your clients when they’re filling out your forms.
- Formatting tips to use when setting up your forms.
- How to properly set client expectations when using public online forms to collect email addresses.
- Improving your online “Contact Me” form.
- Some common mistakes when making online forms and how to avoid them.
- The importance of ensuring you are only asking for essential information.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .