Christopher BeckerInternationally Acclaimed Wedding Photographer & Educator
Becker, who just goes by one name a la Bono, Sting, Madonna (not Cher), is famous for capturing his signature blend of “relaxed portraits and real moments” for the coolest couples on the planet. His gift for making people feel comfortable in front of his lens and his ability to make all of his subjects look their absolute best is why he is one of the most sought after wedding photographers in the world. He shows up at each wedding as if he were an old friend with a fancy camera and exudes an attitude of “Relax, I’m a professional” and never resorts to cheesy tactics or lame poses. In addition to being an internationally acclaimed photographer, Becker also has a passion for helping and teaching other photographers to run successful businesses. He founded a social network for photographers in 2007 called The [ b ] School which has evolved into a referral network called PhotogRefers dedicated to helping photographers get more referrals. He moonlights as a motivational speaker and a wannabe professional poker player and is a recovering Diet Dr. Pepper addict.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Basics of “starting over” and establishing a reputation and credibility in a new town.
- How to become familiar with a new market.
- Laying foundations when first starting out.
- How to break free from routine, and re-start doing those things you made a point of doing when first starting out.
- Adopting an amateur outlook.
- The importance of re-evaluating your business and constantly evolving.
- Dealing with life-changing events as they impact your business.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .