Gene HoWedding & Celebrity Photographer
Gene Ho has been a studio owner for 25 years. Gene Ho Photography has more than 25 photographers coast to coast doing primarily weddings. He is a celebrity photographer who’s clients include Donald Trump and All Pro Athletes from the NFL, NASCAR, PGA, MLB and the NBA. Gene currently appears in a nationwide Public Service Announcement for the Victory Junction Charity.
Summary of Discussion Topics:
- The changes in the wedding photography industry over the last 25 years.
- Having an appropriate mindset when it comes to work and business.
- Keeping yourself separated from your business.
- Email as a main source of communication with your clients being a ping pong game.
- The two times of the day you should be responding to emails.
- Making sales as passive as possible.
- The best way to encourage parents’ and guests’ print sales.
- Why you would want to post pictures without a logo/watermark.
- How to set up your sales cart passively to not scare away potential sales.
- What to do with emails when you collect them.
- The importance of personalizing email marketing.
- Getting the bride to do your sales pitch for you.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is an all-in-one business success software for photographers, built by the team from SproutingPhotographer.com. It combines Studio Management software with Online Galleries, Album Proofing, Sales Galleries, Contextual Education and more.