Summary of Discussion Topics:
- Planning in order to stay ahead of your wedding season and on top of your clients’ album orders.
- How pre-designing wedding albums can save you and your clients time.
- How to communicate to your clients that you are their best storyteller and you should be designing their album.
- Setting client expectations in regards to delivery and timing of their wedding albums.
- Techniques for setting yourself up for wedding album sales success.
- Capturing the pre-wedding excitement to increase album sales.
- Could offering one style of wedding album be beneficial for you and your business?
- Horizontal versus vertical albums.
- Finding out what types of images your clients may not want included before designing the album.
- How to get the commitment to buy an album before the wedding.
- The pros and cons of offering digital files with the album as an incentive.
- What does “pre-designing” a wedding album mean?
- Using sample albums and highlight albums to build excitement to buy.
- Why you may not want to have your best images up on your website.
The first all-in-one solution for photographers.
Sprout Studio is the photography industry's first and only all-in-one system built by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio brings together all the tools you need to run a successful photography business - tools that help you stay organized, save you time and streamline your workflow! .
Links and Resources:
- Fundy Album Designer
- Chadwick and Camille Bensler Sprouting Photographer Podcast
- Sprout Studio Album Proofing
- Week-of wedding workflow Podcast
- Sprouting Photographer “Business of Wedding Albums” Series: